We provide an outstanding personal development curriculum to support the independence, integrity and resilience of ours students so they can make a difference to their own lives and the lives of everyone else around them.
Our curriculum encompasses a wide range of themes including:
- A personal, social and health education programme/sex and relationship education programme which we call our Human and Life Skills curriculum.
- An extensive Careers programme and support for students so they are ready for the next stages of their education/training.
- The opportunity to attend a range of extracurricular activities.
- An exciting enrichment curriculum including the Duke of Edinburgh Award and the Combined Cadet Force (new for 2022/23).
- A comprehensive assembly programme covering British values and other key themes.
- Deep Learning days where students get the opportunity to study a subject in depth and attend educational visits.
- A wide range of educational visits including trips abroad.
- A range of student leadership opportunities including Head students and house leader positions.