We will have 180 places for September 2022. Please apply through the CAF (common application form) provided and administered by the respective home local authority applicant.
We will admit children with an EHCP, looked after or previously looked after children and siblings. All remaining applications will be allocated based on distance from three nodal points:
1. Colliers Wood Station
2. The main entrance of the Academy
3. Haydon's Road Station
For the 2021 Year 7 admissions the furthest distance offered during the first round of offers for each nodal point is as follows:
- Colliers Wood Station - 1,019.89 meters
- Merton Abbey Primary School - 1,799.66 meters
- Haydon’s Road Station - 7,828.96 meters
About Harris Academy Wimbledon
- A high achieving co-educational comprehensive academy serving children from the ages of 11-18.
- Outstanding Academic Curriculum with over 90% of students following the Ebacc curriculum of English, Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, a Humanities subject (History and Geography) and a language (Spanish and Latin).
- Students streamed according to ability. Students who need the most stretch and challenge are grouped together and follow a challenging academic curriculum, but we are ambitious for every kind of learner with provision that includes tutoring and small-group sessions for students who need extra support. All our classes are in a mixed setting which encourages our girls and boys to work collaboratively and develop mutual respect.
- Strong Pastoral Care.
- Outstanding Sports Opportunities in Football, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Cricket, Tennis and much more.
- A rich variety of Arts programmes including Drama, Dance, Music, Technology, Art & Design and Photography.
- Every subject offering enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
If you have any questions for our SENCO please contact Alessandra Lenzi: A.Lenzi@harriswimbledon.org.uk
For information about admissions please contact Amy O'Sullivan: A.O'Sullivan@harriswimbledon.org.uk