Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Virtual Prospective Parents Evening 2020
Welcome to our Prospective Parents Evening. We are sorry that we are unable to invite you in to see our wonderful academy. We have created some films which we hope will offer you an insight into the ethos and values of our academy.
In addition to our Virtual Prospective Parents Evening, we have three virtual open mornings where the Principal will be able to answer any questions that you may have. The open mornings are:
Thursday 8th October
Tuesday 13th October
Thursday 15th October
The open mornings will take place on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the open mornings here and a link will be sent to you.
ABOUT HARRIS ACADEMY WIMBLEDON
- A high achieving co-educational comprehensive academy serving children from the ages of 11-18.
- Outstanding Academic Curriculum with over 90% of students following the Ebacc curriculum of English, Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, a Humanities subject (History and Geography) and a language (Spanish and Latin).
- Students streamed according to ability. Students who need the most stretch and challenge are grouped together and follow a challenging academic curriculum, but we are ambitious for every kind of learner with provision that includes tutoring and small-group sessions for students who need extra support. All our classes are in a mixed setting which encourages our girls and boys to work collaboratively and develop mutual respect.
- Strong Pastoral Care.
- Outstanding Sports Opportunities in Football, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Cricket, Tennis and much more.
- A rich variety of Arts programmes including Drama, Dance, Music, Technology, Art & Design and Photography.
- Every subject offering enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
If you have any questions for our SENCO please contact: A.Lenzi@harriswimbledon.org.uk
Please click here for further information on Admissions.